Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Happy 9 months!

So today is Drew and I's 9 month anniversary! Yay =D

I'm so glad that we've made it to this point together. Sadly, this is the longest relationship I've ever been in, but I can definitely see why this one has been the longest. It's definitely the best. Seriously, I couldn't ask for more in the relationship I'm in right now. I've never been so happy in my entire life, and it's because of Drew. I've gone through so much stress in my life over the past 9 months, and Drew has always been there for me to be my supporter, best friend, and lover. And hopefully, if things go my way, this happiness will continue forever =D

On the subject of school, I've decided to go for the whole double major thing and major in both Dental Hygiene (if I get in next year) and Psychology. Psychology definitely isn't my passion, but I do find it interesting and if Dental Hygiene doesn't work out for me, atleast I will have a degree when it's time for me to graduate. It seems like that's the only thing that really matters in the real world anyways. So the plan is to keep on trying for the Dental Hygiene, but for the time being I have to retake two of my classes to boost my GPA, as well as take classes toward my Psych major until I reapply next February for Hygiene school again. Atleast I'm not wasting my time though; the original plan was to take off a year, but honestly, I don't know if I would have gone back. So for the time being, I'm scheduling to retake Anatomy over the summer, (8 weeks of doing NOTHING but anatomy every single week day...yuck) and then start again in the fall with my pscychology courses. I think I'm still going to apply to VCU's program; it doesn't cost anything to apply and it will atleast be another option for me to have. If I do get in there, I'll just figure out what I'm going to do when the time comes...

I'm out =)

No comments: