Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Just...Plain...Exhausted

Man, what a couple weeks I've had. So about 4 weeks ago I started my summer school class...A&P (take 2). I definitely have to say that it's slightly easier the second time around, everything starts to make a little more sense; but it's still hard as hell and I've been busting my ass these past 4 weeks so that I can get my A. I've been doing a good job so far, but Thursday and Friday I have 3 exams total...one-third of my final grade. It's been sooo incredibly stressful for me these past 4 weeks. I'm literally about to be at my breaking point with both physical and emotional exhaustion. Getting up at 4:30 in the morning when you are NOT a morning person...just to get to ODU by 6am for lab...I'm tired ALL THE TIME. All the hard work and sacrifices that I have had to make just to get this A...it's so much to take in. Especially when I'm risking everything by not being able to see Drew as much as I would like.

I don't know what I'd do without that boy. Even picturing a day in my life without him gets me upset...I don't know what I'll ever do if he's ever truly gone. Ya know, I never really thought that you would truly "know when you find the One." I always hoped for it, yes, but never really expected it to happen...then it did. Drew is the only guy I EVER want to be with. For the rest of my life. For better or for worse, richer for poorer...I don't care as long as it's with him. Only 4 more weeks to go til this class is over though...hopefully I'll make it through... & we'll make it through together.

No comments: